Changing Hearts US – March 25, 2018
If you are following God, it is always a walk of faith.
Pray this week for Oregon and Pennsylvania. PA is the state where Kermit Gosnell performed so many abortions. May God have mercy on all of us for allowing abortion to happen.
Our fasting suggestions this week are to not eat fast food, no McDonald’s. etc. or fast this week from your favorite hobby, TV show, craft, etc. Doing this will give you more time with Jesus and His scripture.
Join the Good Friday Mission Walk in your city
Join us for our First Annual Good Friday Mission Walk
WHO: Teens, Young Adults, Adults & Families (ages 12 and up)
WHAT: Touch and change hearts by reaching out with Christ’s love!
WHERE: Downtown Knights of Columbus 1305 N. Delaware St., Indianapolis 46202
- 9:30 AM- Evangelization Training (St. Paul Street Evangelization)
- 10:30 AM-2:00 PM- Carry cross to Monument Circle & evangelize (passing out sack lunches, water bottles, Rosaries & Miraculous Medals and asking for prayer intentions.) Walker eat lunch.
- 2:00 PM- Rosary for all prayer intentions collected.
- 3:00 PM- Good Friday Service with Archbishop Charles at Cathedral
- 4:30 PM-Hot meatless meal and Story Sharing (Knights of Columbus Hall)
- 5:30PM- Depart
Cost: $12 per person, $48 is the family maximum. *Sack lunches and hot dinner provided for all participants.
Register on line at www.changinghearts.us.
Registration Deadline: Midnight, Wednesday, March 28th
Let’s join Catholics worldwide, including Cincinnati and Chicago, making this an annual event!
Questions: Call Mary Heller at (317) 702-9936
www.changinghearts.us 317-496-6045 e-mail – Praywithus@changingheats.us
Summit Seekers, a not for profit ministry. Donations are tax exempt