Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for an unspoken requests for Angel. Thank you!
Received: November 17, 2017
Pray for the Lord’s grace, mercy, help, healing, salvation, peace, comfort, provision, and protection for: USA, Israel, Canada, Mexico, THE BODY OF CHRIST, me (Sean) & all my family/relatives, all I’ve prayed for, and all mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
Received: November 16, 2017
Fast & Pray. Heavenly father forgive all our sins (me, daughter, husband). Heal our mind-body-soul. Deliver us from devil’s chain. Father please heal my daughter completely, help her in study and exams; shower YOUR blessings of wisdom-knowledge-grace-mercy-good health-joy-love-peace on her. Protect her from all evil-illness-infection. No one may harm-hurt her. Provide all her needs (healthy food). Break my husband’s stony heart. No more strength.Destroy all evil plans to hurt me.Protect me at my job place. No one may harm me. THANK YOU IJN Amen
Received: November 15, 2017
Please pray for the Lord’s complete healing (even His supernatural / miraculous quick physical healing) and pain / anxiety relief for: me (Sean) and all my family and relatives, Marie G., Jackie and Rich L., Larry P., Walter O. and John, Doe S., Darlene V., John F. Jr., Judy A., Janice U., Toni K. and Cleda, Roger C. and Jack C., Kipp T., Peter (church friend), for all who belong to the Lord (THE BODY / CHURCH OF CHRIST), all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
Received: November 15, 2017
For USA, Israel, Canada, Mexico, THE BODY OF CHRIST: Pray that The Lord would save, heal, strengthen, & restore us all; forgive our sins; write our names in His Book of Life; grant us all our prayers, needs, & desires of our hearts according to His will; & deliver us from all evil & the Evil One.
Received: November 3, 2017
Please pray for our team of chapel callers. They are trying so hard to reach parishes to give away bookmarks. Please strengthen them as they work and give them Your success Lord. Amen
Received: October 31, 2017
Heavenly father have mercy-grace on us, forgive all our sins (me, daughter, husband). Deliver us from all devil’s chain. Heal our mind-body-soul completely. Keep my daughter happy-healthy. Shower YOUR blessings of knowledge-wisdom-peace-joy on her, help her in study-exam. Protect her from all evil-illness-infection. No one may harm her. Provide all her needs (healthy food). Break my husband’s stony heart to repent. Destroy all his plans to against me. Touch & heal our mind-body. Protect me. Protect my job no one may harm me. Provide me finance. THANK YOU. IJN Amen
Received: October 27, 2017
We have a friend who is going through a painful divorce. He does not want to break up his family, but his wife is interested in someone else. Pray that this marriage can be saved.
Received: October 23, 2017
My wife has been diagnosed with a rare facial pain condition which is giving her many painful attacks a day. We have found a specialist that might help her. Please pray that he is able to help for she is really suffering. In Jesus name we pray.
Received: October 12, 2017
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church–Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 5, 2017