Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My wife has been diagnosed with a rare facial pain condition which is giving her many painful attacks a day. We have found a specialist that might help her. Please pray that he is able to help for she is really suffering. In Jesus name we pray.
Received: October 12, 2017
Pray for the Lord’s grace, mercy, help, healing, salvation, peace, comfort, provision, and protection for: USA, Israel, Canada, Mexico, THE BODY OF CHRIST, me(Sean) & all my family/relatives, all I’ve prayed for, and all mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
Received: October 5, 2017
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church–Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 5, 2017
Please pray for my Step-daughter. She had been in a bad accident and needs prayer for a speedy and complete recovery.
Received: October 3, 2017
Heavenly father forgive all our sins (me, daughter, husband). Touch & heal our mind-body-soul. Deliver us from all devil’s chain. Keep my daughter healthy-happy. Shower YOUR blessings of good health-knowledge-wisdom-joy-love-peace on her. Help her to study for her exam and that no one may harm her. Protect us from all evil-illness. Protect me at my job place. No one may harm me. Remove my husband’s bitter-angry heart. Destroy evil plans against us. Provide me finance. THANK YOU IJN Amen
Received: October 3, 2017
My oldest stepdaughter and her husband were in a very serious auto accident. Both are in the hospital with multiple injuries. Please pray for a complete recovery.
Received: September 30, 2017
Please pray for Leo to have a better relationship with his kids. And, for them to respect him. Thank you, we appreciate your prayers!
Received: September 29, 2017
Prayer Request from Sean in Silicon Valley, CA, USA:
- Please pray for the Lord’s grace, mercy, love, help, complete healing, full-household salvation, leadership, truth and light, wisdom / knowledge / understanding / discernment, peace / comfort / rest / joy, presence and favor, impenetrable protection, and all that’s good from God above for all of:
The USA (Washington DC); California (Sacramento and Silicon Valley); Israel and Jerusalem; all of the Lord’s churches / groups / denominations / ministries / gatherings world-wide; the Body / Church of Christ; me (Sean) and all my family and relatives; all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills.
Pray that the Lord would physically, mentally, and spiritually save, heal, strengthen, and restore us all; forgive us of all our sins; write our names in His Book of Life; grant to us all our prayers, needs, and desires of our hearts according to His good will; and deliver us from all evil and the Evil One. Amen, thank you.
Received: September 18, 2017
Plz pray to Almighty God through his only begotten Son & ask him to please deliver Dave & Jill, Bree, Noelene, Dannette, Chastity, Amy, Warren, Lyn, Bruce, Lorraine, Imogen & Jason, 3 Tracey’s, Danni, 2 Lesley’s, Helen, Amelia, 2 Alex’s, 2 Michael’s, 2 Glenda’s, Keith, Geoffrey, Hanna, Elfia, Margaret, Ian, Steve, & their children & families, and even their neighbours, from evil.
Received: September 16, 2017
Please pray for my financial situation to improve. Also, that I will get more clients at the salon! Thank you!
Received: September 15, 2017