Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
First let us give the Lord thanks for the abundance of all things.Please pray that the Lord would deliver his people from evil men; That the Lord would preserve his people from violent men, who plan evil things in their heart and stir up wars continually. Pray against the spirit of anti Christ,false witness,terrorism hatred and violence. Please pray and intercede without ceasing that God’s will be done in the lives of the world’s leaders and for our leaders to seek God and listen to Him. Pray that they would be surrounded by godly counsel and, that our leadership would personally know God and the salvation found through faith in Jesus Christ alone. That we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. God can turn the hearts of kings. Earnestly pray that the people of America and its leaders will humble themselves and seek the Lords face and turn from their wicked ways. Pray that the Lord would hear from heaven and forgive our countries sins and heal our land. God Bless America Pray that the Lord would grant peace in America, that we may lie down and no one will make us afraid. That the Lord would remove wild beasts from the land, and that the sword will not pass through our country and that President Trump along with our leaders be filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might to declare the sins of Gods people. Please pray for revival and that the Lord would pour out his spirit on his servants, throughout the world both men and women. Pray for the peace of Israel. Gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven.In Jesus Name, Amen.
Received: March 28, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church–Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God’s will, wisdom, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann (God’s protection over the company where she works),
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: March 20, 2018
Prayer Request from Sean in Silicon Valley, CA, USA – God’s complete healing for many:
Please pray for the Lord’s complete healing (even His supernatural / miraculous quick physical healing) and pain / anxiety relief for: me (SEAN, MY MOM PATRICIA, MY SISTER KATHLEEN) and all my family and relatives, Marie G., Jackie and Rich L., Larry P., Walter O. and John, Doe S., Darlene V., John F. Jr., Judy A., Janice U., Toni K. and Cleda, Roger C. and Jack C., Kipp T., for all who belong to the Lord (THE BODY / CHURCH OF CHRIST), all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
Received: March 10, 2018
Help and pray you too for me in my the fight against false doctrine who not confess Jesus blood in salvation,but use own victims,thanks for helping,bless,keijo sweden
Received: February 27, 2018
Please pray for my family. They are in a backslidden state. Please pray that the Lord would convict their hearts and they would repent and turn back to the Lord. Please pray that the generational curses be removed. Pray for salvation for my entire family,James Angela,Russell,Sydney,Ceaira,Drevonte,Skylar,Tracey,Doug,Edna,Michael Jr,Nina,Tiana,Keva,Lamon,Kacheria,Chereese,Courtney,Brandy, Jackie,Brandon,Matthew,Dominic, Lepzig and their children. Please pray that peace and restoration would take place in my family and everyone would humble themselves before the Lord and love the Lord and others as themselves.I plead the blood of Jesus and pray for a shield of protection over my family In Jesus Name.
Received: February 25, 2018
My mother-in-law was in a head on collision Saturday. She is 90 year old and she broke 8 or 9 ribs and her sternum. She was in Intensive Care but will be released soon. She is facing many challenges, so I would like you to pray for her.
Received: February 20, 2018
Please say a little prayer for my sister, Ellen. She is having a rather serious surgery that involves going into her brain (due to a extremely painful trigeminal neuralgia which means she has a vascular compression of that nerve that they have to go in and separate from the vein compressing it, (which is rather delicate)
Received: February 20, 2018
My friend Anna is having surgery today for a fractured leg. She is such a big help with Changing Hearts that your prayers and ours go up for her speedy recovery.
Received: February 20, 2018