Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I am sorry to be asking again, but I am getting worse by worrying, anxiety, failure and depressed. Please help me with the following
Help my son to start working, he is 33 years old, finding the right work, help him find the right girl in his life so they can be happy together and have prosperous life together. Help me with my business do well, its so much down, I don\’t know what to do anymore, help me find a buyer for my business please. Please help my husband that he doesn’t have a prostate cancer. I am end of my rope, help me please I am begging you. Thank you
Received: September 7, 2017
This prayer has been answered!
Good day. My prayer request for a prodigal daughter to come home has been answered! We are rejoicing and praising God for protecting our daughter. Thank you again.
Received: September 6, 2017
For peace and healing in my family and for us ALL to forgive each other and to work together to do what is best for Mom. For a brother and sis-in-law to find forgiveness in their hearts and to humble themselves and come to Mom (89 yrs old) before anything happens to her.For peace and total healing between all 12 siblings before anything happens to Mom.
Also to sustain my husband’s businessand for him/them to be able to do business with other good Christian individuals. For nothing to interfere with our son making the right choice re his living situation and moving in with his Grandma for a few months. For our daughter’s eating disorder and managing her stress as she enters a stressful time in preparation for her SAT testing, driver’s ed and being open to exploring different majors in preparation for college. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!
Received: September 2, 2017
Please pray for the Lord’s complete healing (even His supernatural / miraculous quick physical healing) and pain / anxiety relief for: me (Sean) and all my family and relatives, Marie G., Jackie and Rich L., Larry P., Walter O., Doe S., Darlene V., John F. Jr., Judy A., Janice U., Toni K., Kipp T., for all who belong to the Lord, all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
Received: August 20, 2017
Please pray from jobs for Cherye, Scott and Dad that will enable them to use their gifts for the glory of God.
Received: August 19, 2017
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church–as in Matt. 3.12
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: August 17, 2017
Please pray for my son Daniel Moses. He needs a miracle. Thank you
Received: August 16, 2017
We have a friend who is going through a painful divorce. He does not want to break up his family, but his wife is interested in someone else. Pray that this marriage can be saved.
Received: August 11, 2017
We have a friend who is nearing death. He is not up to visitors so all we can do is pray for him and his family please join us in praying for his eternal peace.
Received: August 11, 2017
Fast & pray.Heavenly father have mercy on us, forgive all our sins (me, daughter, husband). Father touch & heal my fingers completely.Heal our mind-body-soul. Keep my daughter healthy- happy. Shower YOUR blessings of wisdom-knowledge-peace on her, help her in study-exam. Protect me & my daughter from all evil- illness-infection. Protect me at my job place; no one may harm me. Provide me finance. Break my husband’s stony heart. Destroy all evil plans. Amen
Received: July 26, 2017