Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for a situation at my work, with a co-worker. God’s will be done. Also, for my clientele to increase at the salon. Thank you, I appreciate your prayers.
Received: April 7, 2017
King James Bible Ezekiel 22:30 “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build the wall around the USA, Canada and Poland.
Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray to overcome for:
0. Poland, freedom from religion to God through Jesus Christ,
0. Church in the USA and Canada – Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
1. stirring up the ministry to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our
daughter Ann, our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for the great wisdom in school for Daniel,working for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann( Ann needs husband),
3. God’s order in my work. I ask God for the great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses.Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: March 31, 2017
please pray for following intentions:
1) God’s help for my daughter Sarah to have successful medical procedure because of her female problems. She is now having this treatment at hospital in Elizabeth, NJ.
2) conversion, holiness and Divine healing for my precious daughter Sarah Z. from very severe clinical depression, insomnia and many other health problems.
3) God’s help for Sarah with safe travelling. She went to hospital herself (I didn’t feel well this morning). Please pray for holy angels to surround her and help her to be able to come back safely home.
Thanks ahead for every prayer and Christian support.
Received: March 28, 2017
Patient is experiencing overheating, stress, & tiredness, due to the medical procedure. Prayers are needed, please, to the Almighty God through His only begotten Son, for, the wires & devices to be turned off, and removed.
Received: March 21, 2017
My son received 2nd degree burns while helping with a Boy Scout outing. Please pray for his recovery.
Received: March 19, 2017
For Dolly who is so lonely, she has trouble seeing, hearing and walking. Please pray for comfort, healing and calls/visits esp. from her family. In Jesus name! Amen! Thank you!
Received: March 17, 2017
May the strength of God guide us. May the power of God preserve us. May the wisdom of God instruct us, May the hand of God protect us. May the way of God direct us. May the shield of God defend us.
May the angels of God guard us against the snares of the evil one. May Christ be with us. May Christ be before us. May Christ be in us, Christ be over all. May your grace, Lord, always be ours, this day, O Lord, and forever. Amen
Received: March 16, 2017
Thank you for all of your prayers! They have meant so much to me!!
Received: February 16, 2017
I know I have asked before, but please pray for my son D start working, he has been trying to work on a project, please help himbe successful and do well in it, I have been praying for this for so long, he needs to start working. Help him find the right girl in his life and they have good life together, happiness and prosperous. He is 33 years old, and need to get his life together.
Help me with my business do well, Help me find a buyer for the business and they can be happy with it. I am tired emotionally, physically and worried about these two requests. Thank you
Received: February 15, 2017
Join me in praying for Brittany and Dylan and their son. The first son had a miracle to survive abter birth and now Brittany is pregnant and the 2nd son has even more problems. Please pray for another miracle for this family. They need God’s peace.
Received: February 15, 2017