Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
King James Bible Ezekiel 22:30 “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
Are you ready?
Please pray to overcome for:
0. Poland, freedom from religion to God through Jesus Christ,
0. Church in the USA – Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
1. stirring up the ministry to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our
daughter Ann, our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; specially for learning in school for Daniel,working for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann( Ann needs husband),
3. God’s order in my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses.
Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: February 11, 2017
Please pray for each one of us for deliverance..
Received: February 10, 2017
God’s Healing and Help for multitudes —
Please pray that the Lord would deliver me and all who suffer similarly from the Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and from all it’s terrible symptoms, allergies, acne, eczema / dermatitis (tormenting skin itching), rosacea (redness of face), depression / anxiety, and from all pain, distress, and discomfort.
Ask the Lord to grant all of mankind, as He wills it, all that we have a right to have from Him because of Jesus Christ’s perfect finished work on His cross, and to deliver us all from all that we have a right to be delivered from for the same reason – Thank you, amen.
Received: February 9, 2017
I pray that peace, love and justice may rule in our world.
Received: February 1, 2017
Please pray for Mary Ann to be healed of pain in her body & she is able to sleep at night. Also,for Bill to find a hobby and find some male friends to talk to! Thank you!
Received: January 27, 2017
break the forces of darkness over my life
and satanic attacks
break spirits. of sickness. fear. anxiety..
Received: January 16, 2017
mass 4 –jessie ,, mcheznie.. family.. michelle m triska myself.. reggie cat.. my money up 100 fold.. and healing for my body.. me jesse machenzie friends.. hang.. jesse moves in my apartment.. heal my anxiety around ppl.. take adderall once in awhile.. need loads more money.. dont talk to my self.. act normalll human.. smarter.. heal everything wrong with me.. free things..
Received: January 13, 2017
Please pray that our country will see an end to the sin of capital punishment–the killing of a fellow human being.
Received: January 12, 2017
One of the things that we’d like you to pray for is our country’s lack of concern for the poor and the mentally ill. We feel this is a moral issue for which we will be called to task. (Mt. 25:31-46.) Let us pray for more attention to these matters.
Received: January 12, 2017
For the conversion of a doctor who is an abortionist, that he may realize that the killing of innocent babies is murder, repent and return to the service of the sick. For his wife, and family friends to speak to him about the truth.
Received: January 10, 2017