Changing Hearts US are strong believers in the power of prayer. If you are in need of prayer or know someone who may be in need of prayer utilize our Prayer Wall below to submit your prayer request.
- Choose “Share Your Prayer Request” button below.
- Choosing “Share This” on the drop down allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you.
- Choosing “Share This Anonymously” allows everyone who visits the wall to see your request and pray for you but identifies you as “Anonymous” rather than showing your name.
- If you choose “DO NOT Share This” your prayer request will not appear on the wall but will be delivered to our staff & prayer team only.
- Once you have submitted your prayer request, members of our ministry will be praying for your request.
- Thanksgiving is always a part of prayer. We humbly ask that when your prayer is answered that you put a Thank You Prayer on our wall. It will be an encouragement to others and a special message of love to God..
- IMPORTANT — All prayer requests will be on the wall for 3 months. If your prayers are answered please tell us. If you need more prayer after 3 months, please reenter your request.
Sean in Silicon Valley, CA, USA
Prayer Agreement Request from Sean in Silicon Valley, CA, USA – God’s complete healing for many:
Please pray for the Lord’s complete healing (even His supernatural / miraculous quick physical healing, and pain / anxiety relief), full household salvation (Acts 16:31), and perfect peace for: all of the Lord’s churches / groups / denominations / ministries / gatherings world-wide; all of God’s people (THE BODY OF CHRIST); Valley Church Cupertino in fullness (all involved local and word-wide); me (SEAN, MY MOM PATRICIA, MY SISTER KATHLEEN) and all my family and relatives, all whom I’ve prayed for, and all of mankind as the Lord wills. Amen, thank you.
Received: February 12, 2018